Color your coloring pages with a real pencil and paper is of course lot of fun to do. And it is also nice to give your beautiful colouring page to a special someone.
But sometimes it is nice to color on your computer and then to save or print it.
Almost all the coloring pages you can colour online, then save it on your PC or print it.
Actually, it all speaks for itself, but below is a brief explanation.
- Choose a coloring page. In the top right corner is a button to print the coloring page, below is the link to click on to colour the coloring page online. li>
- On the left side of the screen you see the color picker. Choose the color you want to use li>
- Question mark: At the bottom of the colour picker you see a question mark. If you choose that, then automatically there is always a different color. li>
You have two brushes
- The magic brush: This automatically paints within the lines. li>
- Ordinary brush: This paints also over lines. li>
You also need:
- Paint Can: Here you cann fill in a swoop the entire space inside the lines with the chosen colour. li>
- ABC: Allows you to write text on the coloring page. li>
- Crane: With the water wash away the color so you can start over and choose a new color. li>
- Left arrow: last action is undone li>
- Right arrow: The undone action is performed again li>
- Disk: Save on your PC li>
- Printer: Print li>
- Wenskaart: Maak een echte wenskaart van je kleurplaat. Voor uitleg kijk op Kleur je eigen wenskaart
- Sometimes the colors run further than you expect. There's a hole somewhere in the black lines. Close that hole with a small brush with black. Li>
- Flash must be installed on the PC. If you do not know how, ask someone who knows about computers. Flash can be downloaded here a> li>